Thursday, July 27, 2017

Hey Girl, Hey Are you stressed out and feeling stuck?

HEY YOU, YES YOU, THE ONE STRESSED OUT, FEELING LIKE THERE IS NO WAY UP.....




5 months ago I felt the same way. I was stressed beyond stress, on a TIGHT budget and worrying if we would make it to the next month, just being able to afford groceries, let alone our bills.
.
2016 had a lot happen to us, a lot of changes, a lot of risks, and our lives took a turn that we didn't see coming.  There was no spending money on fun things, like clothes or going out to dinner on date.

2016 really forced Rich and I to learn to live differently. It helped us appreciate things we used to take for granted....like a going out on a date. 🥂
.
So if you feel this way, know that it's not going to last. I want to give you hope. 5 months ago I was stuck, I was facing a fork in the road with my future and my business. 
.
And instead of staying stuck, instead of sticking with what was comfortable, with what I knew how to do, even if it wasn't working, I took a leap of faith! I prayed, I questioned God, but I in the end I listened and followed the path he was showing me.
.
And this weekend I surpassed what I made last month in my New Business! Say WHAT?!? Yes, it's half way through the month and I already made MORE than I did last month!
.
So, I want you to know, if you are feeling stuck...
.
TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH! JUMP NOW AND QUESTION LATER! Instead of telling yourself you can't, tell yourself you CAN and WILL!
.
You aren't rooted down to this life, you CAN MOVE.
.
YOU CAN CHANGE THE CIRCUMSTANCES YOU ARE IN.
.
BUT....
.
It's going to take for you to STEP outside of your COMFORT ZONE. 
It's going to take for you to have a little faith.
.
And it might not be something you would have ever thought you would do.
.
But KNOW that no matter what, you do NOT have to SETTLE. You do NOT have to keep going with the life you have right now. You do NOT have to stay STUCK. 
.
If you're not happy with your life, then guess what, it's time to make a change! 
.
Trust God, JUMP now, QUESTION later, and hustle with all your heart! 
.
**SeneGence does not guarantee any level of success. Your income is a direct reflection of your efforts and skills. 
.
Want to learn more about the jump I made? Let's chat because my team is growing and we are moving to the TOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment