Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Sun, the beach, and protection!

Let's talk about the sun, the beach, and protection!



I had a lot of people ask me what I wore on my face while at the beach and would you believe me if I told you it wasn't SUNSCREEN?!?!
.
No Sunscreen for this girl! I wore a full #Senegence face! Meaning what?!?!
.
Everyday at the beach I wore my colored tinted moisturizer and NOT ONCE did I burn! 
.
I wore the tinted moisturizer along with our ShadowSense, our pearlizer, and BlushSense. 
.
With all that I wore, you would think I wouldn't have gotten tan right?!?!
.
Nope! 
.
Our cosmetic line doesn't just make you look gorgeous, it also protects your SKIN from the sun while still allowing it to get tan! 
.
Say all ya want about how in the BEFORE pic I'm still perrrrrty - but let's be REALLY REAL - the AFTER makes me feel a whole lot BETTER about myself!! And makes me more confident about the products I promote and how they really do keep your face safe yet allows your to still benefit the good parts of the sun! 
PLUS... every morning it only took me 🖐🏻5 mins & about 🖐🏻5 #GlutenFree products to accomplish THAT face! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
.
#Winning

No comments:

Post a Comment