Monday, December 18, 2017

Moving Mountains On Step at a Time

You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.



HUG?!?! What does that have to do with a pair of BOOTS?!?! 
.
These boots aren’t just boots to me. They represent so much more than that. They represent how far I have come in the last year. They represent the mountain I have moved! 
.
A year ago I couldn’t afford to buy $20 boots let alone a $100 pair of Uggs.
I was struggling. I was literally living paycheck to paycheck and wondering HOW I was even surviving. 
.
I was taking hand-me-downs and charity (boots) from people I barely knew! I was ashamed, embarrassed, but mostly I was scared! 
.
I was 33 years old and instead of moving forward with my health and fitness business I was moving backwards. I was moving backwards financially and I was moving backwards on how far I had worked.
.
But NOW...
.
Life has changed! I have found another business to build and within less than a YEAR I am back on my feet no longer feeling ashamed, embarrassed or stressed. I am no longer needing hand-me-downs or help that I was afraid to ask for.
.
I am beyond just surviving! I am able to splurge and get myself a pair of UGG boots that I have been wanting for a while. 
.
And it’s all because I took a leap of faith, I followed my dreams (literally) and listened to Gods guidance with where he wanted me to go with building a business and my life.
.
This past year has been anything but easy but I can tell you it’s been all worth it! It’s been worth the stress and the fear. 
.
Because I can look back now and see that with God beside me, I have moved the mountain that was placed in front of me.
.
And that I can continue to move all the mountains that I face in the future. 
.
Are you Scared? Are you staring at a LARGE mountain? Are you Struggling with bills like I was? Or just being able to afford things? Or are you looking for a side hustle that will pay for fun things? 
.
Then I have your answer! This isn't a job, it's not a 9-5, it's FUN, ENJOYABLE, and you meet so many amazing people! 
.
Interested in learning more? Message me and let's talk! Let’s get to moving mountains too! And getting back on your feet like you deserve! ðŸ˜˜♥️😘

No comments:

Post a Comment