Monday, March 19, 2018

Marriage Is Hard

#MarriageIsHard!

.
Life is not a fairy tail. Or at least it doesn’t happen if you don’t try.
.
Marriage is tough. It’s probably the toughest thing someone will go through. 
.
It’s challenging, it’s scary, and it takes work.
.
It’s honestly easier to give up and walk away when things get tough.
.
And to be honest with you, I was there. A year ago Rich took a job in CA for his career path and dreams. I chose to stay back and continue to work and to figure out my life.
.
Before he left we weren’t in a good place and after he left, I continued to drift away. Long distance is hard and I am not a phone talker. My parents can tell you that! 
.
So needless to say that the past year our marriage has been on the rocks and more than once I have thought about throwing my hands up and walking away from it. I mean thats the easy solution. 
.
But God kept telling me no, not yet. He kept telling me that things were going to change, that we needed to trip work on it before I called it quits.
.
So I listened and things are about to change. Is it going to be easy? No. Is it going to be worth it? I am thinking it will. 
.
Rich Yahner just accepted a job at Layette College as the Linebackers coach. I am so happy for him that he is moving up in his career!
.
Am I nervous for him to be back? Yes. But it am ready for us to work on our marriage and be back together. 
.
Will it take time? Yep! Will it have its ups and downs? Yes. But with prayer, communication, and work I know that we will make it.
.
It’s been a rough year, but it’s all been about of gods plan and of course his timing. And I am ready for Gods next plan in our life / marriage together.

No comments:

Post a Comment