Monday, March 5, 2018

Nightly Ritual

Nightly Ritual

Ending all my nights with my nightly ritual. Reading my evening devotional, having some Hot chocolate tea, and taking time to reflect on the past week and prepare for the week ahead.





It’s crazy to think that 2 years ago I didn’t do a daily devotional, let alone reflect on the week. 
.
Now here I am relying on my evening devotional and making sure I thank God for all he has done for me and for my past that he had me grow through.
.
Let’s be real a year ago I was lost, confused, scared, broke, and broken. I didn’t know how I was going to survive from week to week, let alone from pay check to pay check.
.
But the one thing I did do was turn to God.
When I was down and out, God was there to pick me up and keep me going and it was this verse from the Bible that kept me going when I wanted to give up! 
.
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 
.
So no matter what you are going through, know that God is there for you and that he doesn’t give you anything that you can’t handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment