Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Motivational Wednesday

Much of my spiritual and life endurance has been built through memories and examples in the gym. 



I firmly believe that God shows you strength, in your weakness, just like when you don’t think you can do one more rep, one more lap....  YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE, YOU CAN, and you DO IT! 

We can translate that same endurance, that same muscle building, into our daily lives and spiritual walk. 

When we have a memory of physically pressing through the pain, doing ONE MORE, instead of quitting, and seeing GROWTH on the other side of the groan, we have a memory to HANG onto when life gets hard and we feel like giving up.  

Sports and working out has allowed me to see how my body can physically press through, which has allowed me to spiritually hang onto faith, when my mind is screaming with doubt . 

We all at least have one more rep in us... don’t quit when you feel like it.  

Groan & scream if you have to... but know GROWTH is on the other side of the pain. 

Trust the process, embrace the pain, ENDURE and have FAITH ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment