Monday, February 4, 2019

Why Start a Business?!?!

Why did I start this business??




I wasn’t looking for anything. As a matter of fact I was looking for less!! Many of you know I went back to work as an online learning support teacher after years off to be home to build my first business. I wanted to go a different route with teaching for a while. I was blessed to have that option.💕

However that business didn’t work out and I needed to go back to work full time!!! ðŸ˜©

One of the girls I use to build my first business started posting about Ketones and I was fascinated!! I read all of her posts and learned so much!!! 

Therapeutic Ketones was what worked for me when my weight started to climb and my energy started to decline. It became a huge problem!! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜¢

I believed in these Ketones and the Drs that created them! PLUS I loved the idea of bringing in extra income while building confidence in people!! Many of you know me and know praying for and encouraging people is just what I do. ❤

This business has surpassed my wildest dreams.... Join me, it can do for you what it’s done for me and more. 

What’s your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment