Monday, July 23, 2018

Product Review - Simple Girl BBQ Seasoning

CALLING ALL BBQ Chip Lovers!!


So when it comes to seasonings they can be TRICKY!!! You wouldn't believe the bad stuff seasonings can have and how A LOT of them are NOT gluten free!! 
I have had to do a lot of research to find that GOOD CLEAN seasonings and ones that actually have a GREAT flavor and aren't bland or disgusting tasting.
.
And let me tell you I have HIT the jack pot!!!
.
Simple Girl using nothing but GOOD, CLEAN, NON-GMO ingredients and still keeps an amazing flavor!!
.
Not only do they sell seasonings of all different flavorings but they also sell Salad Dressings, Hot Sauce, and BBQ sauce!!
.
So which seasoning is my favorite?!?!


THE BBQ one!! 
.
WHy?!?!
.
Well, I don’t know about you but I LOVE chips especially the BBQ flavored ones! 
.
But we all know that they aren’t good for you ðŸ˜‚ So instead I do this to get my crunch and flavoring!
.
This seasoning is amazing! It’s gluten free, vegan, sugar free, and PRESERVATIVE free! 
.
And the best part, is it’s delicious!! It spices up any bland food! And makes your cucumbers taste just like a BBQ chip! 
.
Check out SimpleGirl for this seasoning and many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment