Monday, September 10, 2018

SHOW ME THE CRYSTAL BALL!

SHOW ME THE CRYSTAL BALL!


Do you ever feel that way? Do you ever wish you could look into a crystal ball and see the future? See what's going to happen 4 months from now? A year? 3 years? 10? 

I do! There are days I know my patience wears thin, where I question God and doubt his path for me. There are even days I yell at God and let him know I am angry and impatient! ðŸ™ˆ

But then I remember this verse, the verse that pulls me back into reality, back into trusting him and his plan for me.

What verse?

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to PROSPER YOU and not to harm you. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE!!!

Life isn't perfect, and I sure DO NOT live a perfect life. There are times I question, I doubt, I go into a deep hole of sorrow for myself. And thanks to a very good friend, she reminded me again of this verse! 

I know God has a plan, I know he plans to prosper and not harm me. I have seen his work, with my new amazing business and trusting him when he showed me this path❤

But it still doesn't mean I don't doubt and I don't question and I don't lose patience. I am human after all. 

So if you question, doubt, become impatient, know you aren't alone it happens to us all. 

My advise to you is remember this verse, because it helps pull you back. It did for me! 

I am on the path God wants me on. I just need to remember that it's his time and his will, not mine! And that is hard for a control freak like me! ðŸ˜œðŸ™ˆ

No comments:

Post a Comment