Monday, November 5, 2018

Gift Giving is MY love Language

Gift Giving is MY love Language



EEK!! Look what showed up on my porch last weekend!! 
.
I may not be a hat / beanie person but I sure will be wearing this HAT this weekend!! 
.
Gift giving is my LOVE LANGUAGE for sure! And when I opened the package and found this cute beanie for our #BETTERwknd trip to NYC THIS past weekend.....my heart literally skipped a beat and my stomach did flip-flops!! 😍
.
I have never been apart of a community that shows its promoters the love & appreciation that Prüvit shows!! And this hat is just a constant reminder to keep charging forward & chasing my dreams! ♥️ 
.
I know I’ve said it before......BUT I have truly found my h.o.m.e. with and in this community!! 💯
.
The Trip to NEW York was AMAZING such an weekend with some amazing ladies!!  🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment