Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Do you suffer from SAD or Anxiety?

Anxiety and SAD?!?!



SOOO THANKFUL for this drink right here! 
.
WHY?!?!
.
Because it has helped me soo much this past year!
.
If you suffer from #ANXIETY and #SAD than you know what it’s like! 
.
I do or I guess I should say I did! 
.
However since I started drinking Ketones my anxiety is gone, no longer do I stress about driving or freak out about the weather.
.
And it has helped me tremendously with my SAD. Don’t get me wrong I haven’t mastered not suffering from it, but it has made for more GOOD days than bad, especially in the heart of winter. 
.
So yes, I am thankful for this drink, for it lifting my mood, my anxiety, giving me natural energy and so much more, especially this time of year!!  
.
Do you suffer from Anxiety? Or do you have seasonal affective disorder? How do you handle / deal with it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment