Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Only One Decision Away

Only One Decision Away




You are only ONE DECISION away from a completely different life. And it all comes down to your deciding if you want to #Try Or #Cry.
.
A year ago I would have said whatever to the quote. I honestly would have chose to cry. Because let’s be real that’s easier and when your scared, broken, and depressed crying just sounds like the better choice.
.
Seriously, 11 months ago I didn’t even know what Ketones where let a lot that they could and would change my life. And I didn’t have the funds to afford it.
But today, with Christmas approach, I am to spoil all the love ones in my life! And it’s all because of this business and this amazing drink I have added to my daily routine!
.
And it’s all because of that ONE decision I made 11 months ago!! 😭🙌🏼😱#ThankYouGod
.
I know, I know. You are saying too good to be true, or that yeah I can do it but you can’t. 
.
STOP! That’s where that decision making comes in. That’s where the try or cry choice comes in. You are making the decision NOT to experience the amazingness that could be happening to you RIGHT NOW. You are choicing to cry. 
.
You HAVE to BELIEVE it is POSSIBLE for YOU too!!! You have to TRY!!!
.
Trust me God can do ANYTHING but he first wants you to BELIEVE in yourself, and TRUST in him
.
And then...
.
You have to TRY. You have to put your heart and hustle in to it! You have to work for it. And no you don’t have to work 9-5 with it, but you have to put time and effort into it, to take it where you want it to go.
.
Has it been easy for me? No. I've had to learn and work harder than my past business, I have had to change habits and come out of my shell! 
.
But if you ask has it been worth it? And well I will tell you, HECK YEAH!!!
.
What ONE decision can you make today? This week? What is one thing that YOU can say yes to? 
.
Maybe it’s your health. Maybe it’s changing your bad habits to healthier ones. Maybe it’s saying yes to God. Maybe its finally jumping at a business opportunity you have been wanting to do.
.
Whatever it is, don’t wait another minute! Say YES right now! Today!! And watch JESUS take the wheel!

No comments:

Post a Comment