Monday, September 19, 2016

Its Official! The Yahners have moved again!!

IT OFFICIAL!!!


We have moved! Well for the next 4 months at least! 😂😂
.
Rich and I found an apartment to sublease til the end of 2016!!
.
We are super excited to be back together and living under the same roof for more than 2 days! EVEN if it's furniture-less! 😜
And the NEWS just keeps coming!!
.
Because of Beachbody I have been able to work from home and build an amazing business and team.
.
However, not having kids yet, it makes it lonely, so I am continuing with my LOVE and passion of helping others and working at one of my FAVORITE chiropractor's office in State College Monday - Thursday! This gets me out of the house, socializing with others and continuing within the health and wellness area that I have TRULY come to love!
.
Total Body WELLNESS is my TRUE passion! It's not just about fitness and clean eating, it's about taking care of your entire body, both mentally and physically!
.
I am excited to be back in the State College Area, working with the Simpsons, and of course, being back with my hubby! 💜💜
.
It's crazy to think 4 years ago I was miserable teaching, and now I have the choice to work from home or any where that I want and that is a part of my true passion!
.
Some days may be rough, but I know that I am truly blessed to be on the journey that I am on.
.
Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes of all our Coaches.
Attachments ar

No comments:

Post a Comment