Tuesday, September 20, 2016

#Transformation Tuesday

#TransformationTuesday


It's Tuesday and I am bringing you a different transformation.
.
I don't want to talk to you about the weight we lost or the inches that melted away.
.
Tonight I want to talk to you about how working out has transformed our relationship.
.
Left picture is of me and Rich when we first met, PRE-BEACHBODY, We were passionate about working out, but not together. I loved cardio, he loved weights. I was a morning person, he was an evening person.
.
We shared a hobby but that was it.
.
Now the picture on the right is of Rich and I this past month. This is DURING BEACHBODY.
.
We are both more passionate about working out. We love to workout TOGETHER. We enjoy the combination of both cardio and lifting. Rich has become a morning person!
.
Beachbody has done so much for our lives! The one thing that I didn't realize that it would do, was bring Rich and I even CLOSER together.
.
Let's face it, marriage is HARD! Relationships, dating, it's HARD! And no marriage is perfect! Ours isn't. And when it comes to luck, there isn't such in a marriage.
.
Marriage is work! It's communication, it's spending time together, it's accepting the other person for who they are, it's fighting, it's loving, it's honesty, and it's trust!
.
Working out isn't the key to a happy marriage, but it helps! Working out together for the past 6 months has made us stronger! It's time we have been able to spend together! It's time that we have been able to push each other harder. It's been time were we have been able to communicate!
.
This is the best transformation I could ask for! I love how working out hasn't just made us healthier but has brought us even closer together in a way we thought already had!
Attachments

No comments:

Post a Comment