Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Banana Bread - that is OUT of this World AHHHmazing!!

Banana Bread!


Are you a banana bread lover? I am! But since I was diagnosised with Celicas 15 years ago, I haven't had it! Because I honestly didn't think you could make it with the anything that would make it out of this world like my grandma use to!

BUT....I have found this amazing recipe and it is DELICIOUS!!! 

So whats the recipe....Its so simple and Easy I bet you have all the ingredients in your house! 

Banana Bread Recipe:

4 Bananas
7 Eggs
1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
2 tsp of Vanilla extract
3/4 Cup of Coconut Flour
1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan Salt 
3/4 teaspoon of baking soda

Directions:

1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degress
2. Grease Bread pan
3. Combine bananas, coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs in food processor.
4. Mix in Coconut Flour, Cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
5. Allow to sit for 3-4 minutes for batter to thicken
6. Pour Batter into bread pan
7. Bake for 45-55 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment