Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tasty Tuesday - Brownies what?!?

Brownies What?!?


This is what I made for myself and Rich to celebrate on my birthday! No its not a cake and it wasn't cookies, YES I made brownies!  

BUT.....


These are not JUST any old brownie! They don't come from a box or a prepackaged mix! These are home made and FLOUR-LESS and GLUTEN FREE!!!

And you will NEVER believe me when I tell you what they are made out of!! 

Wanna Guess....

Black Beans!!

Yep that is right this pan of UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING Brownies is made from a CAN of BLACK BEANS!! 

My whole FAMILY loved them!! They didn't know they were made of black beans till they end and they STILL couldn't / didn't believe me because they were that GOOD!!!

Want the recipe?!?

Black Bean Brownie Recipe

1 1/2 cups black beans 
2 tbsp DARK Herserys cocoa powder 
1/2 cup quick oats 
1/2 cup pure maple syrup or agave 
1/4 cup coconut 
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder

Directions:
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a Blender, Bullet, or Food Processor.
2. Bake on 350 for 15 -20 minutes. 
3. Let it sit for 15 minutes
4. Enjoy! Oh and try not to eat the pan all in ONE sitting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment