Tuesday, April 10, 2018

#TransformtionTuesday

#TransformtionTuesday


Would you believe me if I told you a year ago I could have cared less what kind of make up I bought, let alone even care to wear it, let alone even look at the ingredients! 
.
And now here I am! Promoting an amazing company, that doesn't just help renew your skin, BUT is #GlutenFree and #CeliacSafe!! 
.
I mean let's be honest here. Even after I started working on my health, I didn’t think (or cared) one bit about what my makeup had in it. I figured since it was something I could purchase, it had to be safe and good for me. And the cheaper the better Right? 
.
WRONG. 
.
Just because we aren't ingesting the ingredients doesn't mean they still can't harm you! 
.
One thing that sold me on LipSense is that we are 98% nature meets 2% science! Crazy right?!?
.
And now just after using our skin care line and our entire make up line, I don't just know how to apply my make up better 
.
BUT....
.
My skin looks and feels younger! And it's all because of this amazing company that stands true to making a product that is healthy for you, your kids, and your husband! 
.
So I am curious, Is what is in your makeup matter to you? NO JUDGING! Just curious to see if it’s something important to you. Or something you have ever thought about.
.
Comment below YES or NO or I’VE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment