Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Motivational Wednesday - Don't be pushed by your problems.

Don't be pushed by your problems.


Be led by your dreams.
.
Don't let your problems determine your future! 

.Don't let your problems make all your decisions. 
.
Instead lead with your dreams. 
.
Let your dreams determine your future. 
.
Let your dreams make your decisions! 
.
You have to get out of your comfort zone! You have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable if you want to reach your goals and dreams! 
.
Trust me! We live every month paycheck to paycheck just to pay the bills and Yes, it would be easier for me to go back to teaching BUT what is that going to do for us? 
.
Nothing! 
.
Each day I get up happy to help others! I am chasing my dream and loving every minute of it, even if I am out of my comfort zone!! 
.
Will you let your problems take over your life? 
.
Or will you start leading your life by your dreams and goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment