Monday, June 25, 2018

Testers NEEDED!!!

TESTERS NEEDED!!

Im doing something I’ve NEVER done before...

I’m looking for 5 people to test out a 10 day supply of pure therapeutic ketones for a SPECIAL price!! Literally the lowest I’ve ever offered them at!!


Here’s the requirements:

1. Must be BRAND NEW to pure therapeutic ketones and not working with another promoter

2.Must be willing to follow super simple diet guidelines (they’re easy, I promise!) AND drink ketones consistently for 10 straight days.

3. Must be willing to take Before AND After photos for me to share (I’ll keep your identity anonymous if you’d like)

4. Must be willing to give a review on your experience and allow me to share it!

If you’re in, comment below and look for more info from me later this evening. There are ONLY 5 spots available ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜±


No comments:

Post a Comment