Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Transformation Tuesday - August Reboot Results

#TransformationTuesday #AugustRebootResults



WHO WANTS TO GRAB THE REBOOT IN SEPTEMBER?!?! 
.
So for the past 60 hours aka 2.5 days I have been doing the #KetoReboot. 
.
Many people would say why, I don’t need it, I don’t have any fat to lose.
.
And that’s what you may see but for the past month I have felt bloated and just not myself. So I committed to doing the reboot to get rid of the bloat, stress, and to allow my body to rest and reset itself.
.
I mean let’s be honest here, I don’t stop. I am constantly going and when it comes to my workouts I workout 7 days a week and most if not all of them are hard core, even my aka rest days! 
.
So by doing the reboot it forces me to REST my body and allow it to RESET! 
.
And that is just what my body needed!!
.
I feel well rested, rejuvenated, and LESS BLOATED!! And as you can see in the picture below I am less bloated! I am happy with my results and excited to continue to on my health and maintenance journey! 
.
If your interested in rebooting your system, Losing that bloat, or jump starting your system to getting back on track than the reboot is your answer! It’s only available till #Midnight tonight so get yours now! 
.
Message me to RESERVE your SPOT now! I would love to have you in my September Reboot Group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment