Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy Engagement!

Wow!! It’s been such an emotional weekend!!


This girl right here has been a part of my life for 26 years. I will never forget when my parents told me they were having another baby. I CRIED!! Yes that is right I cried because she was going to take my spot in life!
.
But God knew what he was doing when he brought this spunky, loud, extrovert into our lives!
.
From teaching her to tie her shoes, learn to read, threatening to stuff her head in a peanut butter jar, to admiring her out going personality, I have watched her grow into one pretty amazing woman!
.
And this weekend this amazing girl got engaged! And let’s just say she couldn’t have picked a better guy! I have been lucky to watch these 2 grow together and watch each one bring out the best in each other! 
.
I couldn’t be happier for the 2 of them and I must admit I am one lucky girl to be gaining one awesome brother!! 
.
Congrats Shayla and Lucas! I am so happy and excited for the both of you!! 
.
#HeresToThePanicks #ShesBecomingAPanick

No comments:

Post a Comment