Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Transformation Tuesday - Keto Reboot Journey

A year ago this month I did my first #KetoReboot


When I was told it would be a 60 hour fast - a.k.a. no food for 60 hours. I honestly didn’t know if could do it. I have done other cleanses in the past and well let’s just say my body couldn’t handle them. I mean let’s be honest with food I could take it or leave it. Celiacs has ruined any love I had for it.
.
So deciding to this reboot was tough. But what was tougher was the situation I was in. 
.
I wasn’t in a good place: mentally, physically, emotionally. I was on the struggle bus hard core.
.
I was just told I had to find a place to live due to the house I was living in was being sold, Rich was in limbo of getting this job with Layfette, and I was just emotionally drained from the past year of stress, loneliness, and winter.
.
So I said what the hell! I’ll try it once. I means it’s ONLY 60 hours! It’s not even 3 full days! 
.
Wellllll, since then I have done this 60 hour total body reset S-I-X times!!
.
Yesssss I went from I scared to try it but desperately needing a change in my life to LOVING it and completing it 6️⃣ times! 😱
.
So what’s the experience like? Each time I have done it, it has been complete different......but EVERY time that I’ve done it, I learned something about myself & I got out of it what I NEEDED to. — Whether it was to kick my Cookie Monster habit, to mentally snap out of my funk, to curb or rid my body of some bloat/extra fluff or to just FEEL good, I got it!!
.
Maybe YOU......
...got off track.
...are snacking wayyyy too much. 
...tried ALL THE THINGS, with no results.
...feel bloated & fluffy. 
...sleep for shit. 
...want to boost your focus, clear the brain fog & have extra energy. 
...want to kick the FUNK you are in 
...just want to FEEL BETTER!!! 
.
I am here to tell you that the contents in this little box, can help you with whatever IT is you’re needing right now!! 
.
Last month you said next month, so come on, LET’S DO THIS!!! 🤜🏻🤛🏻 
.
.....I triple dog dare ya to do this 60 Hour Total Body ReBoot with us!! 😱 
.
Drop a 💥 if you’re in & I’ll get ya the info to snag your kit because TODAY is the FINAL day you can get your kit for our March round!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment