Tuesday, April 2, 2019

New Business Launching April!

“ I feel so fat today” 

“ I look terrible” 

“ I can’t ever stick to a diet”

“ I don’t have time to workout “

“ I have no energy” 



SOUND FAMILIAR? 

Has your inner narrative spoken these words this week? 

Truth is, I am guilty of this too! 

And have to raise my hand on this one this week. 

Thankfully, this isn’t a norm for me anymore. 

But it sure use to be. 

I would wake up and look in the mirror and say to myself “you aren’t good enough, you’re fat, you’re failing, you have to work harder, stick to the actual diet!  Stop messing up!  What is wrong with you!” 

I woke up every morning by looking in the mirror, totally defeated. 

The crazy thing is, when I spoke these words, I was at the skinniest point of my life and collectively One of the darkest places of my life. 


Thankfully, I am no longer there! 

God has walked me through that valley and out into the other side.  

I definitely have moments where  I can get sucked back in and that downward thought process will try to take momentum. 

However, I am equip with the tools today to STOP the momentum in its tracks! 

Out of this dark season came the devotional,  HIS TEMPLE. 

In the His Temple Devotional, i take you through a journey of worth, and understanding on how to eat and exercise out of a place of love and self worth, instead of looks. 

I have paired it with my meal plan, an amazing workout program for total mind, body and soul benefits.  

I am so excited to be launching my new business venture in April! I have paired up with a Personal Trainer to bring you a simplified wellness! 

We will be doing an online biweekly zoom to discuss your desires, progress, and answer any and all questions about exercise and nutrition! 

I am so excited to walk this journey with you into TOTALY, mind, body and spiritual health! 

Message me at jgerity83@gmail.com to learn more! 

Bring a friend to do the program with you and receive an additional FREE gift from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment