Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hammer and Chisel Group!!



 It's here!! It's finally here!! Hammer and Chisel launched 2 weeks ago!!!!! And I am super excited for this program!

Why?

Because It is a comprehensive resistance training program that will sculpt lean muscle.

The workouts vary, so you don't hit a plateau and you don't get bored! Plus the workouts range from 25-40 minutes.

You get a meal plan and nutrition guide that is customized to your goals, lean out, maintain and sculpt, bulk up!
This is the only program that gives you 2 celebrity trainers, Autumn Calabrese and Sagi Kalev, who have done many body competitions!

This program is great great for both men and women who are looking to get stronger and leaner.

Just look at the results from Danette below! This 60 day program works! And I can't wait to start it!

I am forming my test group now and it is filling up fast!! I only have 5 spots left!

Want to join? Fill out this FORM and I will send you the link!




No comments:

Post a Comment