Monday, August 15, 2016

Meant for More


I WAS MEANT FOR MORE!




Have you ever thought that? Have you ever KNOWN that you were meant for something great? Something bigger?
.
I have always known that I was meant for more. And I thought that more was with teaching.
.
I have a servant's heart. And helping others is what makes me feel like I am making a difference.
.
But by my 8th year of teaching, I didn't feel that this was what I was meant to do.
.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the kids, but there was something missing. I knew I had greatness inside me, I knew I was meant for more, I knew I was meant to HELP more people and do more!
.
And that's when Beachbody came into my life.
.
Did I know anything about it? No
.
Did I know what I was getting into? No
.
Was I in the best shape of my life? FAR FROM IT!
.
Was I a fitness and nutrition expert? No!
.
But when I heard of the opportunity to help others get fit, healthy, happy and confident, I knew this was the calling I was looking for. I knew with this that I could make an impact on others and do MORE!
.
And even though I have been doing this for 3 years now, I am just getting started! Helping others is my Jam! And I plan to continue to not only help others get healthy, but I plan to continue to help others with their financial situation.
.
So let me ask you....have you always felt that you were meant for greatness?
.
Are you looking for something more?
.
Coaching can help you with that! Coaching can give you that feeling of greatness.
.
Coaching has changed my life in so many ways, but the one way it's changed the most, is the yearning for greatness!
.
Never in a million years would I think I could help others like I have. Never did I think me, an INTROVERT, could build a successful business. Never did I think that I could work on the beach, love what I do, and still make money, for working just an hour a day.
.
But...I am! Because I KNEW I was meant for greatness!!
.
And now I want to share with you everything that has made me and my team successful! I want to help you become a part of my team, so that I can help you work towards your goals - whether they are making a supplemental income, replacing your salary, or just having the extra income to spend.
.
Don't ask why? Ask yourself why not?!?
.
Email me at jgerity83@gmail.com to learn more about coaching and how you can get started on your journey towards greatness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment