Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wanna Bet?!?!

What if I told you that in the month of September you could not only lose 5-15lbs, feel better, healthier and happier, BUT also get paid for it? Like legit make money just for working out and eating clean!

I'm not talking becoming a coach or coaching others or working the business, just doing these TWO things, every day for 30 days:

1️⃣ Working out 30 minutes a day
2️⃣ Drinking Shakeology

And getting a cut from the Beachbody Health Bet money of 1- 3 MILLION DOLLARS just for doing those 2 things!

Not a joke. Not a scheme. No catch. This is for real. Are you in?

I am starting an exclusive Betting On My Health and Wellness group for this and am SUPER excited!!

Email me at jgerity83@gmail.com if you are interested😊





No comments:

Post a Comment