Monday, August 1, 2016

Summit 2016!!

Sitting at the airport and I started thinking about my past 3 summits. And the conclusion that I came to was this.....



.
Summit 2016 TOPPED 2015 and 2014 by a land slide!
.
Summit 2014 I....
.
✅ Went alone
✅ had no coaches there
✅ was only an emerald coach
.
Summit 2015 I....
.
✅ went with Rich
✅ had 4 of my PS coaches there
✅ was recognized as a 3 Star Diamond coach
.
Summit 2016 I....
.
✅ went with Sam
✅ Rich showed up and Surprised us
✅ had 5 of my PS coaches there
✅ had 1 downline coach there
✅ was recognized as a 4 Star Diamond coach, a Premiere Coach, and a SC 10 LEGEND
.
The money and the recognition are nice. But what meant the most to me is that I had 6 of my amazing coaches by my side all week long learning, sharing, and bouncing ideas back and forth with each other.
.
Summit this year made me realize..... How lucky I am to have this AMAZING opportunity in my life.
.
To reinsure me that what I am doing is making a difference! I am not just making money. I am HELPING others change their lives. I am even helping others SAVE their lives and get healthy, fit, and off Medication!!! My team is incredible and is 1 out of 139 Coaches recognized as a PREMIERE TEAM out of 450,000+ Beachbody Coaches.
.
The only regret I have is not getting started sooner. I wish I knew about Beachbody and this AMAZING opportunity sooner and had the chance to ask coaches questions about it.
.
SO...if you want to know what coaching is all about, what I do everyday, who makes a good coach, how you can earn money and trips, and how you can join #TeamFearlessDreamers next year in New Orleans.
.
Then you OWE yourself the chance to check it out. Commit to yourself, to your health other, to helping others and helping yourself and your family financially too!
.
Don't wait any longer!! Don't wish you would have sooner!
.
Message me today and let me show you how amazing this opportunity truly is and how it can help you and your family in MULTIPLE WAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment