Monday, August 22, 2016

Shout out to My Amazing Team, Team Fearless Dreamers


Shout to #TeamFearlessDreamers



Less than a month ago we were in Nashville, Beachbody's BIGGEST event, Summit!
.
And These amazing ladies you see above were there with me!
.
They all made sacrifices to come to Nashville. They have kids, husbands, jobs, other responsibilities. But they didn't use them as an excuse.
.
They earned or bought their tickets and made arrangements to go!
.
And I am so happy they did! I met some of these ladies for the first time in Nashville!
.
Beachbody has brought all of these ladies into my life. We work closely together as as a TEAM and help our clients get great results.
.
And not only have friendships bloomed, but a family has bloomed!
.
We are all so different, and I know that these ladies would never have crossed my path if it weren't for Beachbody.
.
I am so thankful to have each and everyone of you ladies not just be apart of my team, but be a part of my life!!
.
Thank you for taking the time and making the investment into Summit and Nashville!
.
You made it my best summit!

No comments:

Post a Comment