Monday, November 7, 2016

God Sized Dreams!



God-Sized Dreams!



Do you have  them? Did you know we were all born with them?
.
I didn't know I was. I thought was just meant to be a teacher for the rest of my life. I mean I taught for 8 years before I quit.
.
Crazy, right?
.
I mean I gave up my pension. I gave up my retirement. I gave up my security. I gave up my benefits. All for what? For a new passion?!? To become a health and fitness coach?!?! To workout daily and post about?!?
.
Yep! I didn't realize it at the time,  BUT, I was following my God-Sized Dream!
.
When I became a full time Beachbody coach, I wasn't making a teacher salary. In fact, I wasn't even close. My checks ranged from $200 - $700 a month and most of the time it was on the lower end and very unpredictable.
.
Not only did I take a HUGE pay cut but so did my Rich!! And at first we couldn't even afford to live on our own, so we moved in with my parents.
.
At that point, most people would not have quit their job or moved in with their parents. Rather, they would have searched for a new full time job so that they were making money and had full benefits.
.
So why I did I do the opposite?
.
Because I was being pulled to follow my dream. I prayed hard on what to do, I mean I thought teaching was it. But..
.
The education system is not what it was when I went into teaching. It wasn't the same.
.
AND I lost my passion and drive for teaching. For 2 straight years I went to bed crying and woke up crying everyday. I was not longer happy and I lost the passion and drive I had for teaching! I knew I couldn't live the rest of my life the way I was living. I was miserable and it reflected in my relationships with my then fiancé, family, and friends.
.
So I followed my Dream. My dream of helping MORE people. My Dream of growing a team. My Dream of Owning my Own business.
.
And now, 3 years later and my Dream is continuing to lead me, to allow me to follow my passion, and most of all to continue to HELP others!!
.
Rich and I have been able to move out of my parents, follow our dreams, live on our own, and I am happy!! Truly happy waking up each day and following my dream!
.
Some times are easier than others, of course, but when I feel like I am on the wrong path, I look back and remember how I got here, and how my dream is BIGGER, every day, how I am not here to be rich in money, but to be rich in helping others with their health and wellness.
.
I have big goals. And a lot of them are hairy scary audacious goals but there is no other option but to succeed! Why? Because the fear of having to go back to teaching is scarier then the hairy scary audacious goals I have set for myself!
.
Making this leap, following my God Sized Dreams was the best decision I made and I would love for you to become part to my team working towards your goals whether they are making a supplemental income, replacing your salary, or just having the extra income to spend.
.
#TeamFearlessDreamers is on fire!! Don't ask why? Ask yourself why not?!? And join our amazing team and get ready for an amazing 2017 year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment