Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Transformation Tuesday - Core De Force

#TransformationTuesday


.
REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS!
.
EEEKKKK!! Look at these results!! 😮😱
.
This is mouth dropping to me! In JUST 15 days of the 30 day program of Core De Force these are the results I am seeing!!
.
I took my half way pictures on Sunday and I am just so surprised at the results I am seeing already!! I am half way done with this program and the results are shocking!
.
I honestly didn't know what to expect when I started this program. And let me tell you, I didn't expect to be popping muscles like this within 15 days!
.
BUT this program is the REAL DEAL! CORE de Force is all about MMA style workouts using just your body! No equipment needed and no weights have been touched since I have started!!
.
If you want to get ripped this holiday season while STILL enjoying the holiday celebrations, then email me at jgerity83@gmail.com or more information!!
.
I only have 5 SPOTS LEFT in my MAINTAIN And Entertain this Holiday season group!

No comments:

Post a Comment