Monday, September 18, 2017

Side Hustle more like a Blessing In Disguise

#SideHustle more like #BlessingInDisguise!


This lippy biz amazes me everyday! 
.
I am in the middle of job changes and we all know that when that happens pay schedules get messed up and you usually have to wait a month or a few weeks to get your first paycheck.
.
Which is what is going on with me this month. Actually, to the point I was scared to death and completely stressing this week about not being able to pay my 2 student loans, phone bill, and rent, let alone my weekly grocery bill.
.
INSERT SIDE HUSTLE....
.
After this weekend I am no longer scared! With just one vendor event, I made enough to pay my phone bill, my 2 student loans, and put money away for my rent due on the first! 
.
God works in mysterious way and bringing #Senegence into my life has been a blessing in more ways than one! Plus it's been the most fun, side hustle I have ever had!!
.
Scared? Struggling with bills like me? Or just want a side hustle that will pay for fun things? Then I have your answer! This isn't a job, it's not a 9-5, it's FUN, ENJOYABLE, and you meet so many amazing people! 
.
Interested in learning more? Message me and let's talk! ðŸ˜˜♥️😘
.
**SeneGence does not guarantee any level of success. Your income is a direct reflection of your efforts and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment