Monday, September 11, 2017

Storms Lead to Rainbows

#StormsLeadToRainbows #GodsPromise




The greater your storm the brighter your rainbow.
.
Life isn't always a sunshine. And it's no always easy. But I can tell you that the hard times and storms are worth the good times and rainbows to come.
.
7 months ago I was standing in a storm with my business, filled with doubt in face of daunting circumstances. I lost passion, drive, and our finances were in a very bad place.
.
But I had a big vision and God had a new path for my vision. I knew my old business was coming to an end and it scared me. I was comfortable, I had a routine down, but i was going no where and change needed to happen.
.
So when a new business opportunity came to me and God continued to bring it up in my dreams and thoughts through out the day, I had to jump! Jump now figure it out later was going to have to be my motto.
.
I had no experience with makeup let alone how to promote it and sell and I definitely had no start up capital. 
.
BUT....
.
I did have a VISION and a major PURPOSE! And I knew God was leading me out of my storm towards the rainbow! 
.
Now, I am staring at the rainbow, thanking God for the path he has lead me to.
.
It's amazing what this business has done not only for me and my confidence, but for my finances. I am no longer scared. I am actually excited! Excited to continue on this amazing LipSense journey, excited to continue to follow Gods path, and excited I to continue to follow my dreams and start living again without fear of the unknown! 
.
Whatever you are thinking about doing, do it! Jump now, figure out later! 
.
Don't let your fear or your storm hold you back from reaching your rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment