Tuesday, September 12, 2017

#TransformationTuesday - From My First Day to My Last Day

#TransformationTuesday



From my first day to my last day.
.
Today marks the end of a era for me.
.
Today was my last full day at the Chiropractic office.  
.
I thought and prayed so hard about this decision.  
.
In the past year, this office has become my second home and family. They have been there for me through the tough times and the loneliness. 
.
This office will always have my heart, but it's time for me to move on to something different, yet at the same time very familiar.
.
Starting tomorrow I will become part of the @JourneyCenter. I will be working for my Mentor and working with an awesome Kiddo, doing Verbal Behavior here at the Bellefonte Office.
.
Change is hard for me, but I know this is the path that God wants me on and I know that I will working for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment