Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Christmas!🎄 🎄

Christmas!🎄 ðŸŽ„




It’s coming! And I know a lot of people get mad about how soon it shows up or how it takes over Thanksgiving, but for me Christmas is more than just a holiday.
.
I LOVE this time of year! I love Christmas, all the movies, all the decorations, the Christmas trees, the lights, and MOST OF ALL the time spent with family and friends.
.
Christmas is a my Joy! It’s my happy place.
.
So yes I am one of THOSE that has already put up her Christmas Tree. ðŸ˜œ
.
No I have not decorated it yet, mostly because I don’t have decorations for it since they are in storage. 
.
BUT...
.
I put it up! Why? Because it’s my happy place. Staring at the lit Christmas tree brings me peace, it takes away my stressers, and takes me to HAPPY memories. 
.
And I honestly don’t feel that I get enough time with the tree. So this year it’s up, on November 1st and let me tell you, it’s already done a lot of good! ðŸ˜˜ðŸ’‹♥️
.
Am I crazy? 
.
Have you started slowly getting ready for Christmas? If so what have you started? Or am I the only crazy one that has started? ðŸ˜‚🤔😜

No comments:

Post a Comment