Monday, November 20, 2017

Fit Girl turned Lip Girl!

Fit Girl turned Lip Girl!





WHY NOT?!?! Thats what I kept asking myself....
.
Why not try something new?
.
Why not give it a try?
.
Why not step outside your comfort zone?
.
Why not see where this exciting opportunity takes you?
.
I mean let's be honest, I am NOT into lipstick or make-up, OR WASN'T until a few months ago.
.
I grew up a sports kid. I didn't care about makeup. And the older I got the less interested I was. I stuck to what I knew and what looked good on me. 
.
And LIPSTICK...
.
Gross! I hated the taste, the way it came off on your food and drinks, and how it didn't stay on longer than like an hour, and that was if I didn't eat or drink any thing! 
.
However, all that has changed! 
.
I wish I would have know about this #Lipstick 3 years ago when I was #teaching and about to get #married! 
.
Why?
.
Because this stuff lasts! All day! No eating it. No coming off on glasses. No fading or wiping off! It stays on all day! 
.
It's legit a #OneAndDone and #ForgetAboutIt!
.
Now I am having fun, trying NEW COLORS, NEW SHADES, and helping others have fun and fall in love with lipstick and make-up for the first time! 
.
I mean a good lipstick is like a good pair of shoes! It makes you feel #sexy, #confident, #InCharge, and #beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment