Monday, January 8, 2018

2017 was quite the year. I would be lying if I said I was sad to see it go.

2017 was quite the year. I would be lying if I said I was sad to see it go.



I endured a lot.
.
Last year I stood at the crossroads of my  coaching business, filled with doubt in face of daunting circumstances. I lost passion, drive, and our finances were in a very bad place.
.
But I had a big vision and God had a new path for my vision. I knew my old business was coming to an end and it scared me. I was comfortable, I had a routine down, but I was going no where and change needed to happen.
.
So when a new business opportunity came to me and God continued to bring it up in my dreams and thoughts through out the day, I had to jump! Jump now figure it out later was going to have to be my motto.
.
I had no experience with makeup let alone how to promote it and sell and I definitely had no start up capital. 
.
BUT....
.
I did have a VISION and a major PURPOSE! 
.
It was my BURNING desire to live the life not only I want but the life that God wants me to live.
.
And that purpose along with Gods will is what made me jump. And I am glad I did!
.
A year ago I was worried about my finances and how I was going to pay for food, let alone my bills and rent. I was scare, no I was beyond scared, I was frightened. 
.
Now, I am not. It's amazing what one Year of this business has done not only for me and my confidence, but for my finances. I am no longer scared. I am actually excited! Excited to continue on this amazing journey, excited to continue to follow Gods path, and excited to continue to follow my dreams and start living again without fear of the unknown! 
.
I am excited to see what the future holds. I know there will be hard times in 2018 just as there were in 2017 but stars can't shine without darkness. They bring the light. ðŸ’¡ðŸ’¡
.
Whatever you are thinking about doing, do it! Jump now, figure out later! There is #NoBetterTime than the start of a #NewYear!
.
I did it and am so glad I did!
.
Don't let fear old you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment