Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Transformation Tuesday - A year in review

A year ago you would have NEVER seen me wear bright red lipstick or be confident enough to post a selfie and be a leader! But here I am leading an amazing team and on my way to financial freedom, aka being #debtfree! 


Crazy how things change in a year! #GodKnows
.
I never imagined lipstick but God knew! πŸ’„I can’t express how grateful I am for this opportunity but I want to be REAL!!! πŸ™πŸ»
.
Success isn’t always sexy! This didn’t just happen because I joined at the right time or I got lucky! It has been a lot of hard work but FUN work!I had no idea what I was doing when I started but I have hustled and prayed a lot! πŸ™πŸ»❤πŸ™πŸ»
.
I wake up early to work before I head to work and i work when I come home from work. I have given up sleep, tv, and other sacrifices this year! Because sometimes you have to say no to good things to say yes to GREATER things! πŸ˜©πŸ˜‡#Sacrifice #WorthIt
.
Having your own biz is about more than πŸ’°money! It stretches and grows you to step out of your comfort zone , partner with God, and LET GO of fear! 
.
This journey has allowed God to heal me and stretch me beyond belief! I have learned so much and I can’t wait to see what this year holds for me and my team! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
.
If you are interested in this opportunity, message me now so you can start the new year off with a BANG and get in you into our 2018 Training Program!
.
I love helping women step out of their COMFORT ZONE and achieve their GodSizeDreams! πŸ’‹♥️πŸ’„#GodsWill #GodfidenceπŸ’„

No comments:

Post a Comment