Thursday, July 9, 2015

New RECIPE!! - Spicy Grilled Chicken

This recipe is amazing! Especially if you are someone, like me, that LOVES spicy things. Oh and itt goes great with a serving of quinoa and mixed veggies!!

I am not a meat eater. I don't know how many times I tell you that, but I am not. So I have to find ways to spice up my meat so I can joke it down. And let me tell you, this recipe is truly delicious!!

 Grilled spicy Chicken

Serves: 3 chicken breasts

Ingredients

3 chicken breasts
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
½ teaspoon of ground coriander
½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
½ teaspoon of sea salt
¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
2 tablespoon of olive oil

Instructions

Preheat grill to medium high heat.
In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until combined.

Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.

Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 5-10 minutes depending on thickness and how you like it. I grill mine longer because I like my chicken burnt! haha . You just want to make sure there is no pink in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment