Monday, July 27, 2015

Recap of Week 1 of Cize

OMG!! I am loving this program!! I am laughing, having fun, sweating, and living in the moment!!!

SO what is CIZE?

CIZE is being called “The End of Exercise” by Shaun T for one simple reason, it is not exercising! It is all about dancing! Do you love to dance? Have you ever tried Zumba? Picture Zumba but with modern dance, hip hop, and incredible dance tunes.

What comes with CIZE?

With CIZE you get the total workout + dance lessons kit all in one convenient challenge pack direct from Beachbody!
  • Workouts are all 30-40 minutes
  • Each workout is a new dance lesson. By the end of the workout, you’ve learned a new routine!
  • Workout Calendar Included
  • Bonus CIZE workout DVD for ordering through this site

I started week 2 of Cize today. Last weeks routines, were fun, and easy, which is coming from a girl who has 2 left feet and can't dance!

However, this week, Shaun T turned it up a notch. I struggled today, however, I STILL got an amazing workout and sweat going while trying to not trip over my feet. I was having fun and living in the moment!

If you like to dance, if you like ZUMBA, if you want a workout program that isn't hard or strenuous on your body, then CIZE is for you! It doesn't matter I you can dance or not. You just have to live in the moment and enjoy your time!

I am seriously loving this program no matter how goofy I look or how much I mess up!

You Should definitely check this program out! If your interested email me and we can set up a time to chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment