Monday, October 19, 2015

New Maternity Series Brought to you by the 21 Day Fix Creator

Calling all my mamas TO BE and NEW mommas out there!

I am so excited to announce that Autumn Calabrese, creator of the 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme, has come out with a Maternity series!!!

So many of you have come to me asking what you can do during your pregnancy and / or what you can do right after you deliver. And now I have an answer for you!!!

Autumn has created 3 workouts to keep you active, strong, and get ready to deliver your amazing miracle! And don’t you worry NEW mommas! She has also created a postpartum workout to recover your body after you DELIVER!!!! This program is only available on Beachbody on Demand!

Don’t have Beachbody Ondemand? No worries, you can get a month FREE when you sign up with me and if you fall in love with the workouts then you can continue with Beachbody Ondemand for less than 2.99 a week! Talk about a win-win!!

I might not be pregnant yet, but I am so happy to know that I will have the resources to keep me and my future baby bump healthy, strong, and active for 9 months!

Email me for details on how you can get started on a 30 Day Trial!


No comments:

Post a Comment