Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Beat the Binge Fittnes Group Taking Applications now

I know how hard it can be to get motivated and get back on  track especially after the holidays and all the eating and sugar.

And trust me if it weren't for my challenge groups keeping me accountable I would probably never had made a lasting change and would still be hanging onto that unwanted weight from the thought I had that I could eat what I wanted because I worked out hard that day!

Many people think they can do it on their own and don't get me wrong some can. But joining a group for motivation, support and accountability will not only help you reach your goals but will also put you in a community with like minded individuals all working towards similar goals.

If you have been considering joining one of my challenge groups and wanted to lose 5-15lbs AFTER all the holiday binging then lets chat!

 Complete this form and I will send you the details and chat to see if this is the best thing for you and your health and fitness goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment