Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Leadership Conference

Last Wednesday I traveled to LA for the New Leadership Conference with Beachbody. And let me tell you, it was AMAZING!!!

Wow!!! That's all I can say. 
 
For the past 24 hours I have been blessed to be surrounded by other up and coming leaders in the business. 
 
I have been able to learn from the best of the best in the business. And how they got to where they are at! (Which I love about this business!!) everyone shares what's working! No one holds anything back!!
 
And the best part is I have been able to bond with some very special girls! 
 
Coaching isn't just a business to me. It's family! My coaches, my challengers, other coaches on different teams. They are my family. They all continue to push me past my comfort zone, to be a better leader, and to grow as a person! 
 
Beachbody coaching is the BEST decision I have made when it comes to my career and my health! And I am thankful everyday I went after something I had no clue about! 
 
This business has change my life and not just the physical and health part. The emotional and financial part too!


I spent the weekend with some of the most inspiring leaders in the organization.  I got hear the TOP Coach in Beachbody speak at the New Leader Conference for Team Beachbody and their emerging leaders!  

This Conference was for any coach who is a 2 to 5 star diamond and didn't attend the previous Leadership Conference in Coronado could attend this conference in LA.  It was a great way to bring together the new leaders in the past 6 months and provide them with focused training, tools and networking so that they can have a better understanding of how to drive their businesses forward in 2016.  
 
 
 

I got the email in November saying that I qualified for leadership since I was a 3 Star Diamond coach! And the traveling was worth it! Plus because of my hard work and dedication to my team, and earning enough elite points, Beachbody provided me my room for free! So all I had to pay for was my flight and 2 meals! Since they provided the rest!


Each speaker had uniquely different perspectives on how they got to where they are now in the business! And they provided us NEW LEADERS a well rounded position for building a great business. I felt very honored to be able to attend this amazing conference and take all that I learned back to my TEAM.


The event absolutely hit the nail on the head!  The event opened with CEO Carl Daikeler and our core purpose here at Beachbody.  It was great for him to speak about the history of the company and what the vision is for the future! It makes me just even more thankful to be a part of a company that truly believes that quality over making money is the most important job!  They absolutely deliver on their core values to commit and deliver quality services with respect!  


My team is the most important thing to me right now and delivering them quality service is my mission!  As a leader my job is never done!  I am FIRED up about all the possibilities for this upcoming year! Watch out Team Fearless Dreamers, we got this!


Bonnie Engle, Super Star Diamond Coach spoke on how she left last years LEADERSHIP conference a 2 star diamond coach and worked her way up to ending 2015 as a SUPER STAR Diamond.  As a leader we have immense influence on others and the way that we conduct ourselves is going to determine the rate of growth and also the trust of your team.  EVERYTHING rises and falls on LEADERSHIP!  
 
 
 
Michael Neimand, Executive VP of Network Marketing spoke on the concept of the leadership ladder.  This is a concept that I have embedded in my new leaders and will be teaching every coach in the organization.  I'm very excited to help my coaches not just achieve a rank but to ensure that they are creating income at that level as well.  This new system is going to ensure that this is happening and is able to be monitored and tracked.
 



 
Thursday night we had a great little meet and greet with the Executives and the coaches!  It was a great opportunity to chat and just get to know everyone at the event!  It was a great little outdoor setting with couches, fireplaces, appetizers and drinks.  

Melanie spoke on creating a recruiting culture.  When it comes to building a business you always need to have a plan, have a strategy, and always lead with your heart and soul.  Focus on others and helping them to get the very best results possible.  When you put the needs of your team first you ultimately have success for yourself.
 
 
 
 
We also had the opportunity to head over to Corporate Headquarters for a tour of the office plus a private workout with Tony Horton, creator of the P90x and now 22 Minute Hard Corps. We did one of his workouts that doesn't show up until month 3 and let me tell you that 22 minutes is NO joke!!!  Amazing workout and I truly can't wait to get it when it comes out in March!!  

 
 
AFTER Tony Hortons Workout:  Had my butt handed to me in just 22 minutes!!!
 
 
 
The evenings were fun and laid back with social events and cocktails each night! I had the chance to meet many of the amazing new leaders at this event!  It was an awesome time and I enjoyed spending time with all the coaches!  We had so many fun memories and laughs! And most of us had to come home to SNOW!! Not flurries but FEET!!!
 
 
Will you be there next year as a new leader?!?  You won't want to miss this! If you are interested in joining the TEAM FEARLESS DREAMERS and becoming a new leader hit me up for the details at jgerity83@gmail.com. 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment