Thursday, January 7, 2016

Premiere Team!!

 
 
Well it's official!! #TeamFearlessDreamers is officially a Premiere team!!!

I got a call from Corporate tonight congratulating my team on their amazing accomplishments in 2015!

 
Thursday a big goal that I set for my team came true! 
 
Today #TeamFearlessDreamers became a Premier team!

My name might be on the premier list but it wasn't because of me and my work. It is because of every single person on Team Fearless Dreamers. It's the discount coaches, the hobby coaches, and the business builders! 

My team is made up of amazing men and women that have dedicated their time to helping others reach their personal and financial goals! 

It is because of them that WE are a premier team. Not I! There is no I in team and my team truly believes that.
 
 
 
 
 
And we aren't stopping there! 2016 is going to be our sweet year! This year we will HIT Elite and all the goals we have set for our team!

We are on fire and we can't be stopped!

This is the time to join us! If you have thought about coaching and you love helping others, then don't hold back any more!

Join our team today! Join this ride of a lifetime!!

 Apply today  to join Team Fearless Dreamers and start making 2016 YOUR year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment