Thursday, February 18, 2016

Calling All Teachers and Professional Helpers

Are you a teacher who is tired of working long hours and not having any time for your family?

Do you love to help others but, sick of working and going the extra mile, just to be able to pay the bills?

Well then please keep reading because I am about to share with you something that has forever changed my life.
After working as a Teacher for 8 years and completing my masters in special education, I was tired and unhappy. I love the career that I chose but, I wanted more flexibility and time. 
I was getting ready to get married, start a family, and I wanted to create a life, that I could be there for my kids. 

So I decided to branch out and become a health and fitness coach.  I not only got myself in shape  and ready for my wedding, but, also HELP others do the same thing! As teachers we have a natural desire to help others but, I have found a way that allows me to have more time and freedom.

I started this business 2 years ago and the past year have been in the TOP 300 of over 400,000 coaches in all of Beachbody. And we are a 2015 PREMIERE team! Our team is FULL of teachers, moms, full time professionals that are thriving, working towards leaving their jobs and working for themselves. We have complete freedom of time, income, and get to do what we love--- HELP OTHERS!!

Here is what I am looking for:
- those that like to help others
- teachers, teachers aids, principals, health coaches, and nurses that want to focus on health and fitness while working from home.
- Fitness trainers and Fitness Professionals that want to grow a business using an international company as a platform.
- Individuals that are DRIVEN, PASSIONATE,  TEACHABLE and want to be that change in the life of another.
- you do not need to be in shape or have a “Beach” body BUT, you must commit to being the healthiest version of you in 2016.
I have a BRAND NEW TRAINING and looking for 15 individuals that believe they can be that person to help another succeed and Hungry to get more out of life!!

How this will work:

You will learn from me. A PREMIERE coach, and what I do with my business. I will walk you through everything step by step and mentor you 1:1.

You will be focus on your health and fitness along with your personal growth.

You will also get:

----- Exclusive Access to my new coach training program.
----- weekly new coach basics calls
-----Weekly Team Calls
-----Incentives for hitting certain goals in your business such as vacations, bonuses, etc.

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

The application process is starting now and I am looking for 15 individuals that truly want to SUCCEED!!

APPLY HERE:

or post your email below and I will be in touch with you shortly so we can arrange a time to chat 

IF you have been thinking of health + fitness coaching--- the time is NOW!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment