Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Product Review - Nutritional Yeast - This stuff is GENIOUS!!!


Nutritional Yeast

I have been getting a lot of questions about Nutritional Yeast and what is it.

 

So I wanted to share with you, what exactly it is. 

It's yeast flakes that are #VEGAN, #GLUTENFREE, #GMO FREE, #KOSHER and more!! 

It has a strong flavor that I would described as cheesy or creamy. Hence why I use it to replace cheese! 

I use it to make Mac and cheese, pizza, chili, nachos, spaghetti, salads, etc.

I absolutely LOVE this stuff and am so glad I was introduced to it in Darin Orliens Book, "SuperLife." 

You can honestly, use this stuff in any recipe to replace cheese! 

Where do you get it? Natural food stores, trader joes, whole foods, or the cheapest I have seen it is online at Thrive Marketplace! 

Even if you aren't gluten free or vegan, this stuff is a must in your house! It will give you the cheese flavor with out having to make you splurge on a lot of cheese! 

Trust me! I was a cheese addict all my life before being diagnosed with celaics! Now cheese hurts my tummy, so I try to stay away from it. And Nutritional Yeast has made it even easier!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment