Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Do you take 100% responsibility for your life?

TOUGH LOVE POST....
.
Reading my new PD book and this hit me hard.
.
Do you take 100% responsibility for your life?
.
Or
.
Do you blame others for things that go wrong in YOUR life?
.
We live in a culture now that thinks we are ENTITLED to a great life. That somehow, someway, someone is responsible for making our lives exactly the way we want it to turn out!
.
And when it doesn't we blame others!
.
Don't get me wrong, I am 100% GUILTY of doing this. I have had the thoughts and pointed the blame to why I did reach a certain goal, or why I was unhappy with my full time job.
.
But guess what?!? There is only ONE person responsible for your life and that is YOU!
.
If you want to be successful, if you want to be happy, if you want to lose weight, you have to take 100% responsibility for everything that you do and don't do in your life!
.
Stopping looking on the outside for someone to blame for where you are at right now.
.
Stop looking on the outside for someone to blame for why you aren't successful!
.
Instead, start looking on the inside! Start looking at yourself and the choices you have made!
.
If you want to be successful, then you need to acknowledge that YOU have created everything up until now! You CAN take charge of creating the future you want!!
.
You MUST assume 100% responsibility from here on out! Nothing less will do!


No comments:

Post a Comment