Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Transformation Tuesday - 3 Day Refresh - After the Cruise

Whoop whoop!! We did it! Day 3 of the 3 day refresh is over!! Which means the cleanse has come to a wrap!

 
I have been getting a lot of messages asking what the 3 day refresh really is, so let me tell you....
.
The 3-DAY REFRESH is part of the Beachbody supplements family. It’s an easy-to- follow low-calorie, 3-day clean eating program consisting of Shakeology for breakfast, 2 additional high- protein shakes at lunch and dinner (these 2 shakes are not shakeology shakes) supplemented with a selection of fresh fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and a digestive/fiber drink.
.
It’s the perfect solution to lose a few pounds quickly, get a clean break from bad nutrition habits and feel immediately cleaner, lighter and more healthy...without starving.
.
Plus you can work out on this cleanse!! Not high intensity but moderate workouts are suggested!
.
The 3 Day Refresh is perfect for any one to do, especially after a vacation, holidays, or wanting to jumpstart back into clean eating and getting back into the workout routines.
.
It's easy and the 3 days fly by!
.
So I know you are wondering now what are the results, right?!?
.
Rich and I both did these and are results are completely different.
.
Rich LOST 7 pounds in 3 days and 1.5 inches around his stomach and waist.


.
I LOST 4.2 pounds in 3 day and 2 inches around my stomach and waist.


.
This time around was different for us. The first day I was tired, but I think that had to do with all the traveling and cruise I was just on. The second day he was tired and I felt amazing. And the 3rd day we knew it was coming to an end so I think we were both hungry more because of mentally than really truly being hungry!
.
This program is simply and easy and is a great way to get back on track after vacation or traveling for business. It is also a great way to jump start your fitness journey and get back into the swing of eating healthy!
.
Plus the extra weight loss is NICE!!! And it happens all within 3 days AND its SAFE for you to do!
.
Interested in trying the 3 day refresh? Email me at jgerity83@gmail.com and let get you started on your fitness journey! No better time to start than after Easter, because summer is LITERALLY around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment