Monday, March 21, 2016

When Monday's Feel Like Fridays

When your Monday's feel like Friday's = you love your job! 


.
2 1/2 years ago, I dreaded my Sunday's! I would mope around all day knowing that tomorrow was Monday and I had to go back to a job that I no longer loved or had the passion for. 
.
Now 2 1/2 years later, Sunday's are no big deal! They feel like Friday's! 
.
Actually everyday feels like Friday! 
.
I have a job that I truly LOVE and I am passionate about! A job that rewards me monthly and yearly with products, prizes, programs, personal development books, and trips! 
.
A job that has introduced me to like-minded people that have become more than acquaintances! They have become my friends, my family! I can't imagine my life without these fellow coaches, and the crazy thing is, I NEVER would have met them if I didn't say yes! 
.
I had no clue what Beachbody and coaching was. All I knew was that I liked helping others and I liked to workout. So I jumped! I took a leap of faith that has been the best leap I have ever taken! 
.
The coaching opportunity has blessed me with the experiences I have had these past 2 1/2 years! The friendships I have gained would not have happened if I wouldn't of taken a chance, a leap of faith, and walked blindly into something I knew nothing about!
.
But I did! And I have gained so much more than just a job! 
.
So let me ask you.....
.
Are you willing to jump? Are you willing to say yes? 
Are you ready for your leap of faith? 
.
Email me at jgerity83@gmail.com or fill out this application to learn more about how you can join me in Punta Cana next year!!!  
.
Don't let the unknown stop you! Just think what if....





No comments:

Post a Comment