Monday, March 14, 2016

Do you wonder what Beachbody Coaching is?

Beachbody Coaching...
 
 

Did you know that we are NOT PERFECT!!!

But we want to live healthy lives & are willing to help support & encourage others towards reaching THEIR goals.

We as coaches, make money by helping people achieve their goals. We aren't all skinny. We aren't all personal trainers. We aren't all at our goal weight. We aren't PERFECT!!

I am looking for people like me, who want to live a healthy life, help others, and aren't afraid to the perfectly imperfect!

If you are interested in joining our 2015 PREMIERE team .... We will be starting April 4th!

I will be working One on One with a small group of NEW coaches, teaching them what I did to have success in my business.

I hope you will join us! We start on April 4th - so hurry up!

To be considered for a spot fill out this form!

Spots are limited because I want to give my FULL attention to my NEW Coaches.

**Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment