Monday, August 21, 2017

Broadway What?!?!?

AAAAHHHH!!! 💥






Your MOUTH drops when you find out your company's lipstick became the *OFFICIAL LIPSTICK* of ALL FUTURE #BROADWAY SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!! 🎤 
.
I mean seriously, How COOL is that?!?! 🙊 
.
If you've been on the fence or silently watching our team blow up - this is NOT the time to hesitate! The momentum is happening NOW. 😉 
.
We are getting to #EMPOWER women, helping others feel PRETTY (on the inside, too!), and having a BLAST becoming more and earning more... 💄👑
.
ALL....While getting to play with #vegan, #glutenfree and #crueltyfree makeup and skincare every day!!! 😍 
.
Interested? Questions? Message me and I'll get back to you! Trust me you don't want to miss out on this amazing opportunity!! 💌 
.
IMAGINE being able to look back one day and say, "Yup, I was there WHEN..." ☝ #createyourmovement

No comments:

Post a Comment